- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cult of Luna - Mariner
- Write a Review
- #K65949 000000000 K65949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collaboration between Swedish post-metal band and New York vocalist Julie Christ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collaboration between Swedish post-metal band and New York vocalist Julie Christmas (Made Out Of Babies and Battle Of Mice). Serving as Cult of Luna's seventh studio album and the first time Christmas has appeared on the entirety of a full-length album since her 2010 solo debut The Bad Wife, Mariner focuses its concept on space exploration. With their mind-melting eighth epos, Cult of Luna and Julie Christmas bring you to the outer rim of the ever expanding boundaries of the cosmos, where the rules of man are not applicable and the cold, dark nothing envelops the harsh realities of the universe. Cult of Luna was founded in 1998. They often perform post-metal music similar to the contemporary bands Neurosis and Isis.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.