- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cursive - Happy Hollow
- Write a Review
- #K71751 000000000 K71751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/22/2006;Notes:Their most recent record, "The Ugly Organ", racked up considerable accolades: named one of 2003's best records by Blend...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/22/2006;Notes:Their most recent record, "The Ugly Organ", racked up considerable accolades: named one of 2003's best records by Blender, called "the best album of (the band's) career" by the NY Times, and given a 4-star rating by Rolling Stone. "Happy Hollow" is an expansion of their trademark discordant swell, marked by a new bounce, a buoyant strut, and a recognition that hey, this is fun. Dissonant yet distinctively melodic guitar sounds and front man Kasher's ever-cathartic yowl now mesh and clash with horns, piano, accordion, and other instruments. The themes addressed here include shattered American dreams, small town malaise, and religious hypocrisy. Never repeating themselves, always pushing forward artistically, and never settling, Cursive raise the bar with yet another groundbreaking record.;Track List:1. Opening the Hymnal/Babies;2. Dorothy at Forty;3. Big Bang;4. Bad Sects;5. Flag and Family;6. Dorothy Dreams of Tornados;7. Retreat!;8. Sunks;9. At Conception;10. So-So Gigolo;11. Bad Science;12. Into the Fold;13. Rise Up! Rise Up!;14. Hymns for the Heathen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.