- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cursive - I Am Gemini
- Write a Review
- #K91533 000000000 K91533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Alt-Rock band. Recorded in the summer/fall of 2011 at Omaha, NE's ARC Studios ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Alt-Rock band. Recorded in the summer/fall of 2011 at Omaha, NE's ARC Studios and mixed at Red Room in Seattle, WA with producer Matt Bayles (Mastodon, Minus the Bear, Isis), I Am Gemini is Cursive's musically heaviest in years. From the irresistibly catchy, insistent "The Sun and Moon," to the searing "Double Dead" and the split personality prog-pop of "Twin Dragon/Hello Skeleton," to the roaring, mournful closing track "Eulogy for No Name," the album is a dynamic, mind-bending, and imaginative ride. The album tells the tale of Cassius and Pollock, twin brothers (one good and one evil) separated at birth.;Track List:1. This House Alive;2. Warmer Warmer;3. The Sun and Moon;4. Drunken Birds;5. Lullaby for No Name;6. Double Dead;7. Gemini;8. Twin Dragon/Hello Skeleton;9. Wowowow;10. This House a Lie;11. The Cat and Mouse;12. A Birthday Bash;13. Eulogy for No Name
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.