- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
- Write a Review
- #L01314 000000000 L01314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:Ever since Cursive burst onto the music scene with their 1997 debut, they've consistently churned out heady albums hera...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:Ever since Cursive burst onto the music scene with their 1997 debut, they've consistently churned out heady albums heralded by critics and fans alike. Wrestling with life's miseries and mysteries, "Mama, I'm Swollen" is an album brimming with the universal, and questioning the human condition, social morality, and the Peter Pan Syndrome of grown men. Musically, Cursive is as smart and sophisticated as ever, the songs' rousing cerebral content complemented by moments alternately hushed and exhilarating eerily moody and jaunty. The quartet remains one of the most exciting and inventive rock bands today.;Track List:1. In the Now;2. From the Hips;3. I Couldn't Love You;4. Donkeys;5. Caveman;6. We're Going to Hell;7. Mama I'm Satan;8. Let Me Up;9. Mama I'm Swollen;10. What Have I Done?;11. [CD-ROM Track];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.