- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Curtis Counce - You Get More Bounce with Curtis Counce
- Write a Review
- #K73798 000000000 K73798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. A busy bassist on the Los Angeles jazz scene, Curtis Counce performed with many of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. A busy bassist on the Los Angeles jazz scene, Curtis Counce performed with many of the greats: Stan Kenton, Gerald Wilson, Jack Sheldon, Harold Land, Al Perkins, and Frank Butler, and could be heard on recordings with Maynard Ferguson, Art Pepper, and Chet Baker, displaying his fine technique and admirable sense of time. On one of his few albums as a leader, Counce is presented in the kind of buoyant company that was not often associated with the phrase "West Coast Jazz". The album features two originals, "Consultation" and "Complete" as well as a handful of standards. With Jack Sheldon, Harold Land, Carl Perkins and Frank Butler.;Track List:1. Complete;2. How Deep Is the Ocean?;3. Too Close for Comfort;4. Mean to Me;5. Stranger in Paradise;6. Counceltation;7. Big Foot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.