- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Curtis Fuller - Opener
- Write a Review
- #K63832 000000000 K63832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic jazz album. American hard bop trombonist Curtis Fuller recorded The Opener for Blue N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic jazz album. American hard bop trombonist Curtis Fuller recorded The Opener for Blue Note records in 1957. This was his first album for the label. Alfred Lion of Blue Note Records first heard Fuller playing with Miles Davis in the late 1950s, and featured him as a sideman on record dates led by Sonny Clark and John Coltrane Fuller's work on the latter's Blue Train album is probably his best-known recorded performance. Featuring Hank Mobley on the tenor sax, Bobby Timmons on piano, Paul Chambers on bass, and Art Taylor on drums, The Opener reissue is part of an overall Blue Note 75th anniversary vinyl initiative spearheaded by Blue Note Records President, Don Was.;Track List:1. A Lovely Way to Spend An Evening;2. Hugore;3. Oscalypso;4. Here's to My Lady;5. Lizzy's Bounce;6. Soon;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.