- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Curve - Doppelganger
- Write a Review
- #K65212 000000000 K65212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 1991, Curve arrived on the scene with a series of increa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 1991, Curve arrived on the scene with a series of increasingly successful EPs via Dave Stewart's Anxious label. A year later they released their debut album, Doppelganger. A monster and stately record, it was their sonic manifesto. Self-produced with Flood, and mixed by emergent super engineer and unofficial sixth Curve member Alan Moulder (Ride, U2, My Bloody Valentine, Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs), it's ability to sandblast your nerve endings for breakfast is matched only by it's tendency to inebriate the listener with it's aromatic charm. The album features two singles, 'Fait Accompli' and 'Horror Head' both of which hit the Top 40 in 1992.;Track List:1. Already Yours;2. Horror Head;3. Wish You Dead;4. DoppelgãNger;5. Lillies Dying;6. Ice That Melts the Tips;7. Split Into Fractions;8. Think and Act;9. FaãT Accompli;10. Sandpit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.