- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cut Copy - Free Your Mind
- Write a Review
- #K76431 000000000 K76431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/1991;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Australian Electronic band. Cut Copy were formed in 2001 by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/1991;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Australian Electronic band. Cut Copy were formed in 2001 by Dan Whitford on vocals, keyboard and guitar. Other members are Tim Hoey on guitar and sampler, Ben Browning on bass guitar and Mitchell Scott on drums. They achieved breakthrough success with their second album, in Ghost Colours, which peaked at number-one on the ARIA Albums Chart in 2008. Features 'Free Your Mind' and 'We Are Explorers'.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Free Your Mind;3. We Are Explorers;4. Let Me Show You Love;5. (Into the Desert);6. Footsteps;7. In Memory Capsule;8. (Above the City);9. Dark Corners and Mountain Tops;10. Meet Me in a House of Love;11. Take Me Higher;12. (The Waves);13. Walking in the Sky;14. Mantra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.