- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cut Copy - Haiku From Zero
- Write a Review
- K54192 000000000 K54192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Cut Copy return with their first studio album in four years, Haiku From Zero. In the p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Cut Copy return with their first studio album in four years, Haiku From Zero. In the past decade, the Grammy nominated band has become an international act, headlining massive sold-out tours and festivals including Coachella, Ultra, Lollapalooza, Primavera, Pitchfork and more. Their high-energy live show is matched by the beautiful complexity of their songs with nods to many genres cleverly combined to create indelible pop songs. This album showcases a band in full command of their powers to move people both emotionally and physically. Cut Copy is an Australian electronic music band formed in 2001. They achieved breakthrough success in 2008 with their second album, In Ghost Colours.;Track List:1. Standing in the Middle of the Field;2. Counting Down;3. Black Rainbows;4. Stars Last Me a Lifetime;5. Airborne;6. No Fixed Destination;7. Memories We Share;8. Living Upside Down;9. Tied to the Weather
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.