- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains
- Write a Review
- #K68522 000000000 K68522000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:Barsuk Records is pleased to reissue Cymbals Eat Guitars stunning debut Why There Are Mountains on vinyl. Originally se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:Barsuk Records is pleased to reissue Cymbals Eat Guitars stunning debut Why There Are Mountains on vinyl. Originally self released in 2009, Why There Are Mountains seemed to appear out of nowhere to massive critical acclaim (partially thanks to Pitchfork bestowing the album with the much coveted Best New Music designation) and took the indie-rock world by storm. The band spent the following year and a half touring the world and sharing the stage with Los Campesino's!, the Thermals, the Flaming Lips, the Hold Steady and more before releasing their Barsuk debut Lenses Alien in 2011.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.