- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cyndi Lauper - Detour
- Write a Review
- #K62295 000000000 K62295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Cyndi Lauper’s celebrated musical journey takes an unexpected southern t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Cyndi Lauper’s celebrated musical journey takes an unexpected southern turn on Detour, her 11th studio album, which finds the Grammy, Emmy and Tony-winning singer-songwriter putting her signature spin on a dozen classic country songs. Detour showcases Lauper’s unmistakable voice on country classics from the ‘40s, ‘50s and ‘60s and features guest appearances from county music stars Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, and Willie Nelson. Lauper recorded the album in Nashville alongside a band comprised of the city’s top session players. The album is Lauper s first for Sire Records and executive produced by legendary Sire founder, Seymour Stein.;Track List:1. Funnel of Love;2. Detour (Feat. Emmylou Harris);3. Misty Blue;4. Walkin' After Midnight;5. Heartaches By the Number;6. The End of the World;7. Night Life (Feat. Willie Nelson);8. Begging to You;9. You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly (Feat. Vince Gill);10. I Fall to Pieces;11. I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart (Feat. Jewel);12. Hard Candy Christmas (Feat. Alison Krauss);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.