- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cypress Hill - Elephants On Acid
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46658 000000000 L46658000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Elephants On Acid is Cypress Hill's ninth studio effort and marks their first produced by DJ Muggs s...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Elephants On Acid is Cypress Hill's ninth studio effort and marks their first produced by DJ Muggs since 2004's Til Death To Us Part. Reuniting with B Real and Sen Dog in Los Angeles to record the album, Muggs also traveled across the world to collect the vibe and sounds that make up much of what you'll hear from start to finish. Cypress Hill takes the listener on a musical journey from the alleyways of Cairo on "Band of Gypsies" to the mystical vibes of Joshua Tree where Ganja Sufi lays down some cannabis-infused flow to the streets of Los Angeles on "Crazy" that will bring the listener back to the sound Cypress is known for and includes the soulful guest vocals of Brevi Wood. Additional tracks from B Real and Sen Dog include "Warlord" and "Put Em In The Ground," both of which exhibit classic Cypress Hill with a 2018 twist.;Track List:1. Tusko (Intro);2. Band of Gypsies;3. Put Em in the Ground;4. Satao (Interval);5. Jesus Was a Stoner;6. Pass The Knife;7. LSD (Interval);8. Oh Na Na;9. Holy Mountain (Interval);10. Locos;11. Falling Down;12. Elephant Acid (Interlude);13. Insane OG;14. The 5th Angel (Instrumental);15. Warlord;16. Reefer Man;17. Thru the Rabbit Hole (Interlude);18. Crazy;19. Muggs is Dead;20. Blood on My Hands Again;21. Stairway to Heaven
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.