- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cypress Hill - Iv
- Write a Review
- #K90415 000000000 K90415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:IV is the eponymous fourth studio album by the American hip hop group Cypress Hill, originally released on October 6th,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:IV is the eponymous fourth studio album by the American hip hop group Cypress Hill, originally released on October 6th, 1998. The skeletons on the cover are posing as three wise monkeys. Pressed onto double LP, 180 gram black vinyl.;Track List:1. Looking Through the Eye of a Pig;2. Checkmate;3. From the Window of My Room;4. Prelude to a Come Up (Featuring MC Eiht);5. Riot Starter;6. Audio X - Cypress Hill Feat. Barron Ricks;7. Steel Magnolia (Featuring Barron Ricks) - Cypress Hill Feat. Barron Ricks;8. I Remember That Freak Bitch (From the Club) [Featuring Barron Ricks]/Interlude Part 2 - Cypress Hill Feat. Barron Ricks / Cypress Hill;9. (Goin' All Out) Nothin' to Lose;10. Tequila Sunrise (Featuring Barron Ricks) - Cypress Hill / Barron Ricks;11. Dead Men Tell No Tales;12. Feature Presentation (Featuring Barron Ricks and Chace Infinite) - Cypress Hill Feat. Barron Ricks and Chace Infinite;13. Dr. Greenthumb;14. 16 Men Till There's No Men Left;15. High Times;16. Clash of the Titans/Dust;17. Lightning Strikes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.