- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D Flow - Three Sides To Every Coin
- Write a Review
- #K83792 000000000 K83792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 EP. After a series of great releases in 2015 Red Apples 45 is proud to release another p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 EP. After a series of great releases in 2015 Red Apples 45 is proud to release another piece to the catalog. This time bringing it all the way back home to the Bronx with one half of The Ghetto Dwellas and DITC affiliate D-Flow. Pairing the MC with the Red Apples 45 own, producer Ray West they bring you Three Sides To Every Coin. Not only a play on words but some insight into the fast pace hustle of NYC's paper chase. There are many reasons one would strive to get ahead in this town and in this Ep D-Flow breaks down three different reasons why one would strive. Mixed By Dave Dar, executive producer AG of DITC and artwork by the legendary Joe Buck the record contains three full songs, two instrumentals and a seven minute instrumental piece by Ray West titled 'Soliloquy'.;Track List:1. Invasion;2. Henny Sour;3. Live Life;4. Live Life Instrumental;5. Soliloquy;6. Henny Sour Bonus Beats;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.