- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daeva - Pulsing Dark Absorbtions
- Write a Review
- #K49016 000000000 K49016000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Once in a black moon a band of truly terrible people emerge with no regard for societal nor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Once in a black moon a band of truly terrible people emerge with no regard for societal norms or common decency. An ingrained shitty attitude makes life generally miserable, and yet provides some of the most raging, sinister and unhinged underground metal this side of the Styx. Philly's Daeva (da-ay-vuh) harness their shitty guy mentality, sharpened over many years and many beers to an acidic burn, and pour it into their debut 12-inch Pulsing Dark Absorptions, a snarling beast of blackthrash discord. While reference points won't be hard to identify, few bands manage to sound as energized and dexterous as this while swinging the axe of execution on first wave black metal, dissonant thrash and evil rock 'n' roll. With a vocalist that goes from venomous rasp to mentally deranged to perfect aggressor inside the same song, this band slashes, bashes and gnashes through four original compositions with one simple message to convey: fuck off. Finally, a poser corpsing "Deathcrush" cover closes the B-side with a rusty saw blade to the throat. So wipe that smirk off, set the player to 45 and absorb Daeva's pulsing darkness.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.