- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dalida - La Plus Belle Du Monde
- Write a Review
- #K72511 000000000 K72511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Yolanda Cristina Gigliotti (January 17, 1933 - May 3, 1987), better known as Dalida, was an Egyptian-born Italian-Frenc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Yolanda Cristina Gigliotti (January 17, 1933 - May 3, 1987), better known as Dalida, was an Egyptian-born Italian-French singer and actress who performed and recorded in more than ten languages, including Arabic, Italian, Greek, German, French, English, Japanese, Hebrew, Dutch, and Spanish. In 1961, she acquired French citizenship upon marriage, while maintaining her original Italian one. La Plus Belle Du Monde is a compilation that traces her earlier roots with a selection of 12 fine tracks, now regarded as pop classics. A stunning interpretation of "Ciao Ciao Bambina" (written by famous Italian songwriter and pop celebrity Domenico Modugno, author of internationally admired "Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu") and "Romantica" (written by actor Renato Rascel) are among the best moments of this marvelous collection.;Track List:1. Histoire D'un Amour;2. Lazzarella;3. Bambino;4. Romantica;5. Parlez-Moi D'amour;6. Le Jour Ou la Pluie Viendra;7. J'ai Rêve;8. Dans Le Bleu Du Ciel Bleu (Volare);9. La Plus Belle Du Monde;10. Itsi Bitsi Petit Bikini;11. Mille Baisers;12. Ciao Ciao Bambina
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.