- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Damon - Song of a Gypsy
- Write a Review
- #K70999 000000000 K70999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/12/2013;Notes:Definitive reissue of the legendary late '60s Los Angeles psychedelic masterpiece: restored/remastered transfer, pitch/...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/12/2013;Notes:Definitive reissue of the legendary late '60s Los Angeles psychedelic masterpiece: restored/remastered transfer, pitch/speed corrected for the first time ever. Extensive booklet contains dozens of unpublished photos and images, a thorough investigation into this landmark album, and an extensive interview with Damon.;Track List:1. Song of a Gypsy;2. Poor Poor Genie;3. Don't You Feel Me;4. Did You Ever;5. Funky Funky Blues;6. Oh What a Good Boy Am I;7. Do You;8. The Night;9. Feel Your Love;10. Birds Fly So High;11. The Road of Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.