- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Damon & Naomi - False Beats and True Hearts
- Write a Review
- K92020 000000000 K92020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Indie duo, best known for their work as 2/3rds of Galaxie 500. False Beats And T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Indie duo, best known for their work as 2/3rds of Galaxie 500. False Beats And True Hearts is their first album of new recordings in four years. A record of lush possibility and depth, False Beats And True Hearts fuses the skill of music veterans with the fervor of artists continuing to create at the top of their craft. With the reissue of the first Damon & Naomi record, a retrospective of their mid-career highlights, and, perhaps most notably, re-releases of all three seminal Galaxie 500 albums, there's been a lot of looking back. It's therefore appropriate that the first song off the album is "Walking Backwards," an ode to the joy of nostalgia and warmth of reflection.;Track List:1. Walking Backwards;2. How Do I Say Goodbye;3. Shadow Boxing;4. Ophelia;5. Nettles and Ivy;6. What She Brings;7. Embers;8. And You Are There;9. Helsinki
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.