- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Damu the Fudgemunk - Hiss Foundations: How It Should Sound 1&2 Demos
- Write a Review
- #K71513 000000000 K71513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. One of the most popular instrumental series of all time continues to expand with HISS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. One of the most popular instrumental series of all time continues to expand with HISS Foundations. This project is truly one of those records produced solely for the diehard fans of Damu's How it Should Sound (HISS) Volumes 1 and 2, but might also be a great introduction for newcomers. This collection contains more than beats, but seeds of ambition long before the (original) harvest. Straight from the archives, literally salvaged from the original recordings and unedited, never before have these demos been publicly available. One may think they're well familiar with the sounds, but this is an intimate look into a rather private artist's sketchbook. In no way should this replace HISS 1 and 2, but instead consider this as a collector's item.;Track List:1. Another Introduction (Sept 25 2007 Mix);2. Tea Thyme (Nov 2 2005 Recording);3. Figment (Dec 3 2005 Recording);4. It's Called the Chill Out (Aug 11 2005 Recording);5. Gone with the Sunset (Dec 3 2005 Recording);6. Venture - Og Basement Mix (Nov 2004);7. Only One Me (Jan 31 2006 Mix);8. Judgement Day (Nov 2 2005 Mix);9. Hiss Volume 1 Outtake;10. Movin' on (Sept 10 2006 Mix);11. Not So Young Anymore (May 14 2006);12. Fabrega's Discotecas (June 11 2006 Demo);13. Gestation (October 19 2006 Demo);14. Boomerang Luck (June 26 2007 Demo);15. Gettin' Steppin (Nov 27 2006 Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.