- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Auerbach - Keep It Hid
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58438 000000000 K58438000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:Original 180-gram vinyl LP release includes a bonus CD. Dan breaks from his regular band, The Black Keys, to branch out...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:Original 180-gram vinyl LP release includes a bonus CD. Dan breaks from his regular band, The Black Keys, to branch out with this 2009 solo album "Keep It Hid." The first release from his then new studio called Akron Analog, "Keep It Hid" is a bluesy album with clear influences from the 1940s and rock influences from '60s and '70s. There is even a touch of bluegrass on this collection of 14 original tunes, which Auerbach self-produced and recorded with friends and family. The album made it up to #1 on the Heat seekers chart and #101 on the coveted Billboard 200. The pacing of the album is swift, but the songs are mostly acoustic by nature and have a little more room to breathe and fully develop. This album is on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a gatefold cover that also includes a CD in paper sleeve. Akron Analog.;Track List:1. Trouble Weighs a Ton;2. I Want Some More;3. Heartbroken in Disrepair;4. Because I Should;5. Whispered Words (Pretty Lies);6. Real Desire;7. When the Night Comes;8. Mean Monsoon;9. Prowl;10. Keep It Hid;11. My Last Mistake;12. When I Left the Room;13. Street Walkin';14. Goin' Home;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.