- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Auerbach - Waiting on a Song
- Write a Review
- #K56890 000000000 K56890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the second solo album from the artist best known as one-half of The Black Keys. The al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the second solo album from the artist best known as one-half of The Black Keys. The album is the nine-time Grammy-winner's follow-up to 2009's Keep It Hid and is a love letter to Nashville. As such, he recruited some of Nashville's most respected players to write and record his latest, including John Prine, Duane Eddy, Jerry Douglas, Pat McLaughlin and Bobby Wood and Gene Chrisman of the Memphis Boys. Dan Auerbach moved to Nashville from his native Akron, Ohio in 2010 and with this release, his first solo album in eight years, it is clear that he has made Music City his home. During the summer of 2016, taking a break from the non-stop touring he'd done with The Black Keys and the Arcs, he finally got acquainted with the city he loves so much, as well as the world-class musicians who live there, and subsequently collaborated with some of Nashville's heavyweights. Auerbach wrote seven songs with John Prine, one of which is the title track of the album. Mark Knopfler's immediately identifiable guitar elevates Shine on Me into an anthem. Iconic guitarist Duane Eddy is featured on Livin' In Sin and the cinematic King of a One Horse Town.;Track List:1. Waiting on a Song;2. Malibu Man;3. Livin' in Sin;4. Shine on Me;5. 0King of a One Horse Town;6. Never in My Wildest Dreams;7. Cherrybomb;8. Stand By My Girl;9. Undertow;10. Show Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.