- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Fogelberg - Souvenirs
- Write a Review
- #K64821 000000000 K64821000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition translucent blue audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Dan Fogelberg, emerging out ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition translucent blue audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Dan Fogelberg, emerging out of his native Peoria, IL officially hung the shingle of his artistic practice in 1971 when Clive Davis convinced him to join his growing Columbia Records family that included such other recent new artist signings as Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel. Working with legendary producer Norbert Putnam, he released his first album, 1972's Home Free, an effort announcing to his peers and the public that a new artist had officially arrived. Follow-up album, 1974's double platinum certified Souvenirs, produced by future Eagle Joe Walsh, brought commercial recognition with it's bright, uptempo, "Part Of The Plan" featuring Graham Nash plus further polished melodic country-pop fare like "When The Raven Flies" and "There's A Place In The World For A Gambler." With a genius for both melody and harmony, a soulfully angelic singing voice, and a natural gift for romantic expression, Fogelberg created songs here that still resound with authentic magic and beauty over 30 years after they first emerged;Track List:1. Part of the Plan;2. Illinois;3. Changing Horses;4. Better Change;5. Souvenirs;6. The Long Way;7. As the Raven Flies;8. Song from Half Mountain;9. Morning Sky;10. (Someone's Been) Telling You Stories;11. There's a Place in the World for a Gambler;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, BLUE, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.