- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
- Write a Review
- #K74145 000000000 K74145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Instant Replay is the third full-length album from singer-songwriter Dan Hartman. Released in 1978, where all the album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Instant Replay is the third full-length album from singer-songwriter Dan Hartman. Released in 1978, where all the album tracks reached number 1 on the American dance chart. The title track/first single peaked at number 29 on the Hot 100 in the U.S. & number 8 in the U.K.. The follow-up single, "This Is It", was only a minor Hot 100 hit, reaching number 91 in 1979, while rising to number 18 in the U.K. _x000D_ Dan Hartman: Lead & Backing Vocals, Rhythm & Bass Guitars, Keyboards, All Instruments on "Chocolate Box", all instruments except saxophone & congas on "Instant Replay" Blanche Napoleon: Backing Vocals Vinnie Vincent: Rhythm & Acoustic Guitars, Tambourine, Backing Vocals G.E. Smith: Rhythm & Lead Guitars Edgar Winter: Saxophone on "Instant Replay" & "Countdown/This Is It" Hilly Michaels: Drums, Percussion Larry Washington: Congas on "Instant Replay";Track List:1. Instant Replay Congas - Larry Washington Performer [All Other Instruments] - Dan Hartman Saxophone - Edgar Winter 5:18;2. Countdown/This Is It Saxophone - Edgar Winter 14:12;3. Double-O-Love Guitar - G.E. Smith Vinnie Cusano 5:55;4. Chocolate Box Performer [All Instruments] - Dan Hartman 2:51;5. Love Is a Natural 6:20;6. Time and Space Backing Vocals Guitar - Vinnie Cusano 4:52;Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.