- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Hicks & the Hot Licks - Greatest Licks - I Feel Like Singin'
- Write a Review
- #K62582 000000000 K62582000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Dan Hicks was an American Treasure. Since the early 1960's, Hicks deftly blended elements of Swing, Jazz, Folk and Coun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Dan Hicks was an American Treasure. Since the early 1960's, Hicks deftly blended elements of Swing, Jazz, Folk and Country music to create a truly unique sound. His lyrics range from the simply sublime to the sublimely ridiculous, all presented with his uniquely skewed and inscrutable touch. Dan's irresistible sense of rhythm, hip lyrical styling, laid back vocalizing, and infamous on-stage wit lasted well through his final recordings with us at Surfdog Records. So, in celebration of his life and legacy, we pay tribute to Dan with this album (marking the 1-year anniversary of his passing), humbled and proud that we had him in the Surfdog family. Here's to the music, the laughs, and the wild ride... these are Dan's GREATEST LICKS!!;Track List:1. Strike It While It's Hot!;2. Where's the Money?;3. That Ain't Right;4. I Scare Myself;5. I Don't Want Love;6. Tangled Tales;7. How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away?;8. The Piano Has Been Drinkin';9. That's Where I Am;10. Hey Bartender;11. I Feel Like Singin';Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.