- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danava - Unonou
- Write a Review
- #K89684 000000000 K89684000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:The Portland/Brooklyn band's 2nd album, originally released on KEMADO in 2008, lovingly reissued on RIDING EASY Records...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:The Portland/Brooklyn band's 2nd album, originally released on KEMADO in 2008, lovingly reissued on RIDING EASY Records. It may sound like a whole lot of nonsense psychobabble, but, in a way, the title of Danava's second album, UnonoU, is not only perfectly suited to this uniquely enigmatic, often downright perplexing band, but the word probably means something important in the language of their native planet. Actually, there's a hypothesis! After all, Danava's eponnleinymous first album already suggested that they might be visitors from a distant galaxy, located somewhere between Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and Rush's favorite black hole, "Cignus X-1". As if to corroborate this alien origin conspiracy theory, UnonoU's striking artwork is reminiscent of the golden era of sci-fi novels, and, just as did those famous works by Asimov, Bradbury, Hei.;Track List:1. Unonou;2. Where Beauty Terror Dance;3. The Emerald Snow of Sleep;4. A High or a Low;5. Spinning Temple Shifting;6. Down from a Cloud Up from the Ground;7. One Mind Gone Separate Ways
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.