- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelo - Voodoo
- Write a Review
- #K63173 000000000 K63173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 2000 album from the acclaimed Soul artist. Original artwork expanded to a gatefold tip-on j...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 2000 album from the acclaimed Soul artist. Original artwork expanded to a gatefold tip-on jacket. New liner notes by Jason King, including interviews with Pino Palladino, Charlie Hunter, James Poyser, Alan Leeds, and Russ Elevado. Voodoo was the second album by D'Angelo and followed-up his hit album Brown Sugar. Recording sessions for the album took place during 1998 to 1999 at Electric Lady Studios in New York City, featuring an extensive line-up of musicians associated with the Soulquarians musical collective. Produced primarily by D'Angelo, Voodoo features a loose, groove-based funk sound and serves as a departure from the more conventional song structure of Brown Sugar. The album features lyrical themes regarding spirituality, love, sexuality, growth, and fatherhood.;Track List:1. Playa Playa;2. Devil's Pie;3. Left Right;4. The Line;5. Send It on;6. Chicken Grease;7. One Mo' Gin;8. The Root;9. Spanish Joint;10. Feel Like Makin' Love;11. Greatdayndamornin' / Booty;12. Untitled (How Does It Feel);13. Africa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.