- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse - Dark Night of the Soul
- Write a Review
- #K62131 000000000 K62131000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Dark Night of the Soul is a studio album by Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Dark Night of the Soul is a studio album by Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse. It's release was postponed due to a legal dispute with the album's distributor EMI and was finally released in July 2010, about a year after it had been leaked to the internet and Danger Mouse had released a blank CD-R as a way of working around the dispute. Dark Night of the Soul features a wide range of collaborators, including James Mercer of The Shins, Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips, Gruff Rhys of Super Furry Animals, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy, Julian Casablancas of The Strokes, Black Francis of the Pixies, Iggy Pop, Nina Persson of The Cardigans, Suzanne Vega, Vic Chesnutt, David Lynch and Scott Spillane of Neutral Milk Hotel and The Gerbils these singers also had a hand in composing and producing the work.;Track List:1. Revenge;2. Just War;3. Jaykub;4. Little Girl;5. Angel's Harp;6. Pain;7. Star Eyes (I Can't Catch It);8. Everytime I'm with You;9. Insane Lullaby;10. Daddy's Gone;11. Man Who Played God;12. Grim Augury;13. Dark Night of the Soul;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.