- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dangerous Toys - Pissed
- Write a Review
- #K59807 000000000 K59807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Pissed is the third studio album by Texas glam metal band Dangerous To...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Pissed is the third studio album by Texas glam metal band Dangerous Toys. It was released on March 22, 1994. Dangerous Toys is an Austin, Texas-based rock band with often humorous lyrics. Founded in 1987, Dangerous Toys released four full-length albums and one live album before unofficially disbanding at the turn of the millennium. Their major label debut, Dangerous Toys, released in May 1989, was certified as a Gold Record by RIAA. Although Dangerous Toys continue to perform live to this day, the band has not released any new material since 1995. Band members on the album include Jason McMaster, Scott Dalhover, Paul Lidel, Mike Watson and Mark Geary.;Track List:1. Pissed;2. Paintrain;3. The Law Is Mine;4. Promise the Moon;5. Strange;6. Loser;7. Hard Luck Champion;8. Screamin' for More;9. Oh Well So What!;10. Illustrated Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.