- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daniel Johnston - Hi How Are You - Yip / Jump Music
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63782 000000000 L63782000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, singer-songwriter, musician and visual artist Dan...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, singer-songwriter, musician and visual artist Daniel Johnston is highly regarded in the lo-fi and alternative music scenes for his cassette recordings which are notable for their pure and childlike soul. He gathered a cult following when Kurt Cobain was seen wearing a t-shirt featuring the artwork from Johnston's 1983 album Hi, How Are You. According to Cobain Johnston's Yip Jump Music was in his Top 50 albums of all time. Johnston's songs have been covered by the likes of Tom Waits, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Bright Eyes, Teenage Fanclub, Beck, Wilco, Spiritualized and TV on the Radio among others. 35 years after their release, the inimitable artist's much loved cassette recordings Hi, How Are You and Yip Jump Music are available together in a triple vinyl package for the first time.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.