- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daniel Johnston - Hi How Are You
- Write a Review
- #K55738 000000000 K55738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2007;Notes:Hi, How Are You: The Unfinished Album is the sixth self-released music cassette album by singer/songwriter Daniel Johns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2007;Notes:Hi, How Are You: The Unfinished Album is the sixth self-released music cassette album by singer/songwriter Daniel Johnston, recorded in September 1983. It is arguably his most popular album. Johnston claims he almost had a nervous breakdown recording it and calls this his "unfinished album." The album is one of the most sonically varied of Johnston's early output. While earlier records found him focusing on piano or chord organ songs almost exclusively, this album blends both approaches along with experiments in tape and noise collage, and some tentative guitar playing. Two songs feature Johnston singing along with an instrumental LP by Johnny Dankworth. Kurt Cobain was frequently photographed wearing a T-shirt featuring the album's cover image which music journalist Everett True gave him.;Track List:1. Poor You;2. Big Business Monkey;3. Walking The Cow;4. I Picture Myself With A Guitar;5. Despair Came Knocking;6. I Am A Baby (In My Universe);7. Nervous Love;8. I'll Never Marry;9. Get Yourself Together;10. Running Water;11. Desperate Man Blues;12. Hey Joe;13. She Called Pest Control;14. Keep Punching Joe;15. No More Pushing Joe Around;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.