- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daniel Merriweather - Love and War
- Write a Review
- #K82892 000000000 K82892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. U.S. pressing of the debut album from the Australian singer/songwriter. Already an enormous h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. U.S. pressing of the debut album from the Australian singer/songwriter. Already an enormous hit in the UK, Love & War, debuted at #2 on the British album chart and the album's first single, 'Red', was #2 most-played song in the UK and features stellar guitar work from Sean Lennon and Harper Simon (Paul's son). Though Merriweather may be best known in the U.S. as the remarkably soulful voice behind 'Stop Me' (a standout track from DJ/producer Mark Ronson's album Version), the 27-year-old Melbourne native firmly establishes himself as a solo artist in his own right on Love & War, which pulses with '60s Soul keyboards and horns, warm textures of acoustic and electric guitar, and cinematic string arrangements, all anchored by Merriweather's combustible vocals.;Track List:1. For Your Money;2. Impossible;3. Change;4. Chainsaw;5. Cigarettes;6. Red;7. Could You;8. Not Giving Up;9. Getting Out;10. Water and a Flame;11. Liveby Night;12. Giving Everything Away for Free;13. Could You;14. Not Giving Up;15. Getting Out;16. Water and a Flame;17. Live By Night;18. Giving Everything Away for Free;19. The Children
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.