- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daniel Romano - Mosey
- Write a Review
- #K71050 000000000 K71050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Double 180gm Mono vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Daniel Romano refuses to be confined to narrow classific...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Double 180gm Mono vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Daniel Romano refuses to be confined to narrow classification - in fact, out of necessity he created his own genre: Mosey Music. With the release of Daniel's fifth solo record Mosey on New West Records, we get a fresh new vista into the mind of the prolific singer-songwriter, the masterful lyricist and the multi-instrumentalist. His most ambitious affair to date, Mosey will undoubtedly catch many by surprise. New sonic territories are mapped, genres are splintered, conventional rules discarded. Imagine Rolling Thunder Revue era Bob Dylan conspiring with Lee Hazlewood, Tom Waits and Peter Green. You'll hear heavy swells of fuzzed out electric guitar, horns, and keys delivered with a fire and fury that demands your close attention. There are even some surprise guest cameos to boot.;Track List:1. Valerie Leon;2. I Had to Hide Your Poem in a Song;3. Toulouse (Feat. Rachel McAdams);4. Hunger Is a Dream You Die in;5. Mr. E. Me;6. One Hundred Regrets Avenue;7. I'm Alone Now;8. Sorrow (For Leonard and William);9. (Gone Is) All But a Quarry of Stone;10. Maybe Remember Me;11. The Collector;12. Dead Medium;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.