- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danko Jones - Wild Cat
- #K72737 000000000 K72737000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release from the Canadian hard rock band. With Fire Music (2015), the predec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release from the Canadian hard rock band. With Fire Music (2015), the predecessor to Wild Cat, Danko reached their highest chart positions to date in Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Finland and also charted in another handful of key territories. Danko Jones has never felt more vibrant or hungry than they are on Wild Cat. The 11-track album is a raw representation of the band's collective musical history and influences, and without a doubt their most solid album yet. Celebrating 20 years in the rock 'n' roll game in 2016, Danko Jones has an impressive resume to show for the past two decades. In addition to sold out headline tours across Canada and the European continent they have also toured the US, Brazil, Japan, Australia and South Africa and done extensive collaborations with a vast number of great artists. The Canadian trio has spent months on the road with Guns'n'Roses, Motörhead and Volbeat and opened up for The Rolling Stones and Ozzy.;Track List:1. I Gotta Rock;2. My Little RNR;3. Going Out Tonight;4. You Are My Woman;5. Do This Every Night;6. Let's Start Dancing;7. Wild Cat;8. She Likes It;9. Success in Bed;10. Diamond Lady;11. Revolution (But Then We Make Love);Special Attributes:BLACK, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.