- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Dodge - Baby Let Me Be Your Mess
- Write a Review
- #K85436 000000000 K85436000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Having been a fixture in the Portland music scene for the better part of a decade as front man for both No Tomorrow Boy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Having been a fixture in the Portland music scene for the better part of a decade as front man for both No Tomorrow Boys and The Criminal Guitars, Get Loud is proud to announce Danny Dodge's debut solo record, Baby, Let Me Be Your Mess. Showcasing jangled power-pop riffs and clever lyrical hooks, the ten song debut lends itself more to the likes of Tom Petty and The Byrds than the punk of his former bands. Songs like "You Need a Man, Not a Hurrican'" and "Worry 'Bout Ya" cut straight to the heart, romanticizing the listener with a 70's era blast of front seat rock radio, all while casting Dodge as a burgeoning American songwriter. Cut mostly live, Baby Let Me Be Your Mess, is both an honest and urgent reflection of a young man arriving.;Track List:1. You Do You;2. You Need a Man Not a Hurrican';3. Rollin' Wind;4. Worry About Ya;5. City Boys Don't Like My Okie Ways;6. Yakima Canutt;7. Goodbye Baby Express;8. Good Time Lovin' Woman;9. Baby Let Me Be Your Mess;10. I Can't Keep You Outta My Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.