- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Elfman - Fifty Shades Freed (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- L32415 000000000 L32415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited grey-swirl vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2018 motion picture. Fifty Shades Darker is a 2018 ero...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited grey-swirl vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2018 motion picture. Fifty Shades Darker is a 2018 erotic romantic drama film directed by James Foley and written by Niall Leonard, based on the novel of the same name by E. L. James. Danny Elfman wrote and composed the score for the movie. Elfman is best known for his work scoring films and television shows, in particular his frequent collaborations with director Tim Burton. Among his honours are four Academy Award nominations, a Grammy for Batman, an Emmy for Desperate Housewives, the 2002 Richard Kirk Award, and the Disney Legend Award. Fifty Shades Darker is the third and final installment in the Fifty Shades film series after Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) and Fifty Shades Darker (2017). The film stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, respectively, and follows the newlywed couple as they must deal with the sins of their past when Ana's former boss (Eric Johnson) begins to stalk her.;Track List:1. Freed;2. Makeover;3. A Spat;4. Anna Wakes;5. Blueprints;6. Car Fun;7. Trouble in Paradise;8. That's Not Hyde;9. Jack the Knife;10. Welcome Home;11. Hiking;12. Nightmare;13. Bail;14. Seeing Red;15. Going Gets Rough;16. Ransom;17. The Envelope;18. Rescue;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.