- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Elfman - The Girl On The Train (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K66271 000000000 K66271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing. The Girl On The Train is an American thriller drama film from 2016 directed by Tat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing. The Girl On The Train is an American thriller drama film from 2016 directed by Tate Taylor and written by Erin Cressida Wilson, based on Paula Hawkins' New York Times #1 bestselling debut novel. The film is the story of Rachel Watson's life post-divorce. She spends her daily commute fantasizing about the seemingly perfect couple who live in a house that her train passes every day, until one morning she sees something shocking happen there and becomes entangled in the mystery that unfolds. The score was composed and conducted by Grammy Award Winner Danny Elfman. Among his honors are four Academy Award nominations, a Grammy for Batman, an Emmy for Desperate Housewives, the 2002 Richard Kirk Award and the Disney Legend Award. Elfman's scores for Batman and Edward Scissorhands were nominated for AFI's 100 Years of Film Scores.;Track List:1. 1. Riding the Train;2. 2. Something's Not Right;3. 3. Megan;4. 4. Rachel;5. 5. Stolen?;6. 6. 3 Women;7. 7. All F*Cked Up!;8. 8. Wasted 9. Missing Time;9. 10. Day One 11. Deviled Eggs;10. 12. Touch Myself 13. Uncertainty;11. 1. the Perfect Couple / Password;12. 2. I'm Sorry;13. 3. a Sad Liar;14. 4. You're Always Wasted;15. 5. Memory;16. 6. Really Creepy;17. 7. Just Desserts;18. 8. Self Defense;19. 9. Resolution;20. 10. the Girl on the Train - Main Titles;Special Attributes:RED, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.