- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Offia - Funk With Me
- Write a Review
- #K78280 000000000 K78280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:PMG present a reissue of Danny Offia's Funk With Me, originally released in 1981. "Danny Offia's Funk With Me is a prim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:PMG present a reissue of Danny Offia's Funk With Me, originally released in 1981. "Danny Offia's Funk With Me is a prime slab of Nigerian boogie. Sinewy and urbane, it's the soundtrack of Lagos in the early eighties. The city was awash with oil money, clubs were booming and every night was a party night - the perfect place for a man with a great voice, a white suit and seductively-clutched packet of B&H Golds. Funk With Me was recorded in London with a crack team of session musicians. Drummer Blair Cunningham was from Memphis and had played with Robert Johnson. Sax player Ray Carless was regarded as the London jazz scene's best-kept secret. Engineer Duncan Bridgeman would go on to work with Duran Duran. Danny Offia brought the songs and the Lagos attitude. 'Funk With Me' is a certified party starter. '10 Years In Love' and 'Weak For You' are sophisticated groovers. 'Sat, Nite (Is A Party Nite)' is guaranteed to get any girl on the dance floor, while 'Don't Make Me Cry' is smooth enough take her home. Funk With Me is Lagos in an album - cosmopolitan, sexy and witty with an energy and spirit, all of it's own." -Peter Moore
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.