- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Worsnop - The Long Road Home
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K73766 000000000 K73766000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the former Asking Alexandria and We Are Harlot member. Danny Worsnop's deb...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the former Asking Alexandria and We Are Harlot member. Danny Worsnop's debut solo set delivers an album of raw, real emotion, with songs about personal tragedy. Danny's lust for life shines through in his story-teller lyrics and his famous vocals reach new heights with foot-stomping hoe-downs, grooving bluesy rock n roll numbers to nostalgic atmospheric ballads. Worsnop displays a stunning singing voice merely hinted at in his previous bands His recent personal tragedy is laid bare in album opener 'Prozac', and the listener is taken on a roller-coaster of emotions throughout the 12 song set. Worsnop sold over half a million albums with previous bands.;Track List:1. Prozac;2. Mexico;3. I Feel Like Shit;4. Anyone But Me;5. High;6. I Got Bones;7. Quite a While;8. Don't Overdrink It;9. I'll Hold on;10. Midnight Woman;11. Same Old Ending;12. The Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.