- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danzig - Skeletons Purple/Black Splatter
- Write a Review
- #K61799 000000000 K61799000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited purple and black splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. You know it's Danzig the moment you hear him. It's not jus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited purple and black splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. You know it's Danzig the moment you hear him. It's not just that inimitable voice either. It's the thick airy guitars, bluesy swagger, and "come hither" evil that placed him at the forefront of a number of musical revolutions due to his ingenuity, horror and punk formally collided with The Misfits' genesis in the '70s. Anytime you see that iconic Misfits skull, you'll immediately think of his howl fueling punk classics like 82's Walk Among Us or 83's Wolf's Blood/Earth A.D. His vision for Samhain and albums such as Initium and November-Coming-Fire, indelibly impacted the landscape of extreme music, fortifying the crossroads between heavy riffs and occult imagery so prevalent these days. Then, there's his eponymous band - Danzig. 88's self-titled debut would go platinum and yield classics including "Mother," "Twist of Cain," and "She Rides," while overall sales across his catalog exceed 10 million worldwide to date.;Track List:1. Devil's Angels (Dave Allan the Arrows);2. Satan (From Satan's Sadists);3. Let Yourself Go (Elvis Presley);4. N.I.B. (Black Sabbath);5. Lord of the Thighs (Aerosmith);6. Action Woman (The Litter);7. Rough Boy (ZZ Top);8. With a Girl Like You (The Troggs);9. Find Somebody (The Young Rascals);10. Crying in the Rain (The Everly Brothers);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, PURPLE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.