- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darden Smith - Everything
- Write a Review
- #K59432 000000000 K59432000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Darden Smith is a singer-songwriter based in Austin whose 30 year career redefines what it means to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Darden Smith is a singer-songwriter based in Austin whose 30 year career redefines what it means to be a musician as the founder and creative director of Songwriting With: Soldiers, a nonprofit that pairs award-winning songwriters with veterans and service members in retreat settings to craft songs about combat and the return home. Rooted in the songwriting traditions of his home state of Texas, he is described by experts as a singer/songwriter blessed with an uncommon degree of intelligence, depth, and compassion. His 2017 album, Everything, features musicians Roscoe Beck (bass), JJ Johnson (drums), Charlie Sexton (guitars), Michael Ramos (keyboards) and David Mansfield (mandolin, pedal steel and strings), with vocal help from James House, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Bonnie Bishop, and Kelly Willis. Recorded in Austin, the collection features songs written by Smith and with collaborators House, Radney Foster, Matraca Berg, Bruce Robison, and Jay Clementi. Mary Gauthier says of the album, "Darden Smith has made a beautiful new record, filled with hope and love and heartfelt tenderness... This music is magic, and who doesn't need a little magic right now?";Track List:1. Blessings;2. Firefly;3. Against the Grain;4. I Love You Goodbye;5. Everything;6. Love Will Win the War;7. Soul Searching;8. Me Too;9. Carousel;10. Can You See the Moon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.