- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dark Buddha Rising - Ii
- Write a Review
- L27927 000000000 L27927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:2018 release. Prepare the mind, the body, the deepest recesses of the soul: the black gates that Dark Buddha Rising ope...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:2018 release. Prepare the mind, the body, the deepest recesses of the soul: the black gates that Dark Buddha Rising opened a decade ago with I open further: the band's II EP continues to twist spiritual gyres and follow calls from beyond. For ten years, this Finnish band has convened in the now-famous Wastement - set below their home city of Tampere - to roil in the sounds of the underground, to meet dark spirits, to breathe in time with rhythmic pulses sent from the skies, the stars and the very dirt around. On it's face, the band emits the blackest of psychedelia deep down, theirs are sounds forged in the blue fires of the ancients - xhalations of gods, goddesses and demons alike. This EP sees the band returning to it's purest incarnation: a three-piece rhythm section - J. Rämänen on drums, P. Rämänen on bass and V. Ajomo on guitar - and with J. Saarivuori on synths and M. Neuman on main vocals.;Track List:1. Mahathgata I - Dark Buddha Rising;2. Mahathgata II - Dark Buddha Rising
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.