- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darrell Banks - Darrell Banks Is Here
- #K63809 000000000 K63809000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Debut album. Anyone familiar with the Northern soul scene, or 1960's soul in general know th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Debut album. Anyone familiar with the Northern soul scene, or 1960's soul in general know the brief but much heralded career of Darrell Banks that spanned slightly more than a handful of 45s and two LPs. A life cruelly cut short by a policeman's bullet in 1970. His music has lived on for generations of lovers of super fine soul sides the globe over: the stuff of legend. Many of his sides now are staples of the Northern Soul scene and spun the world over. "Our Love (Is In The Pocket)", "Angel Baby (Don't You Ever Leave Me)" and "Open The Door To Your Heart" are perennials on playlists for dancefloors or compilation albums of stone-cold Northern Soul classics.;Track List:1. Here Come the Tears;2. I've Got That Feelin';3. I'm Gonna Hang My Head and Cry;4. Look Into the Eyes of a Fool;5. Our Love (Is in the Pocket);6. Open the Door to Your Heart;7. Angel Baby (Don't Love Ever Leave Me);8. Somebody (Somewhere Needs You);9. Baby What'cha Got (For Me);10. You Better Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.