- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Brubeck - The Essential Dave Brubeck
- Write a Review
- #K62749 000000000 K62749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Collection from the late jazz great. Dave Brubeck was an American jazz pianist and composer, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Collection from the late jazz great. Dave Brubeck was an American jazz pianist and composer, considered to be one of the foremost exponents of cool jazz. He wrote a number of jazz standards. Brubeck's style ranged from refined to bombastic, reflecting his mother's attempts at classical training and his improvisational skills. His music is known for employing unusual time signatures, and superimposing contrasting rhythms, meters, and tonalities. Brubeck experimented with time signatures throughout his career, recording songs in 6/4, 7/4, 13/4, and 9/8. He was also a respected composer of orchestral and sacred music, and wrote soundtracks for television such as Mr. Broadway and the animated miniseries This Is America, Charlie Brown.;Track List:1. Audrey 3:32;2. The Duke (Live) 2:44;3. In Your Own Sweet Way 4:58;4. Some Day My Prince Will Come 8:16;5. Tangerine (Live) 10:17;6. Brandenburg Gate 6:50;7. Three to Get Ready 5:24;8. Take Five 5:24;9. Blue Rondo a la Turk 6:45;10. Maria 3:21;11. It's a Raggy Waltz 5:11;12. Unsquare Dance 2:00;13. Summer Song 3:14;14. That Old Black Magic 3:18;15. Bossa Nova U.S.A. 2:30;16. Theme from Mr. Broadway 2:27;17. La Paloma Azul (Live) 6:20
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.