- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Crawford - Praying for Rain to Come / Tinklin'blues
- Write a Review
- #K81231 000000000 K81231000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Brent Records was a New York indie label with just the occasional soul side, but it's vaults have revealed black music ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Brent Records was a New York indie label with just the occasional soul side, but it's vaults have revealed black music gold. PRAYING FOR THE RAIN TO COME by Dave Crawford hasn't been proved to be unissued, but it was scheduled to be the flip of Dave's 'Millionaire' Brent 45 and this has only ever been seen as a double-sided demo of the A-side. It is a stand-out track with a very unusual structure featuring prominently an awesome girl group. TINKLIN' BLUES was a 1962 Brent 45 for Johnny Payne and has been a big play on the Popcorn dance scene. The tapes provided a later, tougher version from jazz singer Jeannie Trevor, sure to be popular with DJs on the R&B circuit.;Track List:1. Praying for the Rain to Come - Dave Crawford;2. Tinklin' Bells - Jeannie Trevor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.