- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Gahan - Angels and Ghosts
- Write a Review
- #K62709 000000000 K62709000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from multi-platinum selling, Grammy Award-nominated recording artist Dave Gahan (Depech...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from multi-platinum selling, Grammy Award-nominated recording artist Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode), along with musical partner Soulsavers. Entitled Angels & Ghosts, this is the collaborators' second album, following their critically-acclaimed 2012 release The Light the Dead See. The album boasts nine original tracks, all written by Dave Gahan and Soulsavers. An evolution from their first album, Angels & Ghosts proves to be a markedly stronger and more hard-hitting body of work. Listeners can expect to be led through an aural mix of dark, brooding sounds, elements inspired by gospel and blues, and the stark beauty that has become a signature of Dave and Soulsavers' works. Dave Gahan's emotionally powerful voice has never sounded better, and drives the album forward over a landscape of meticulously crafted instrumentation.;Track List:1. Shine 3:40;2. You Owe Me 4:22;3. Tempted 4:19;4. All of This and Nothing 4:17;5. One Thing 4:40;6. Do Not Cry 4:43;7. Lately 4:32;8. The Last Time 3:57;9. My Sun 3:59;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.