- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Gelting - Dgelting 1
- Write a Review
- L30926 000000000 L30926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo album from the multi-instrumentalist and member of the Danglers. Samples using a va...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo album from the multi-instrumentalist and member of the Danglers. Samples using a variety of instruments, as well as sounds derived from miscellaneous sources were recorded for this album during a two-year time period. During this interval of time, Gelting, an upright bassist, had an apartment full of instruments including four upright basses and four pianos. It must be noted that one of the pianos was actually the guts of a piano, another was a baby grand, the third was a prepared piano, and the fourth, a cheap upright. Additionally, frequent 3am break-ins into the university concert hall led to use of a concert grand piano encased in a room not much larger than the piano itself, and a broken harp. The reader will be happy to know that nothing and no one was harmed during these occasions, and a key (obtained through honest means) was used to enter the facility. Additional sources of sound used on the album include bowed cymbal, organ, synthesizers, Fourth of July fireworks, guitar, birds, rivers, a creaky fence, and singing bowls.;Track List:1. Lochoma Cyaeum;2. Michelia Champaca;3. Crinum Scabrum;4. Acalypa Reopens;5. Leucophyllum Frutescens;6. Neoenthed Alata;7. Campanula Rotundifolia;8. Musseanda;9. Jacoropha Podagrica;10. Pulmeria Frangipapani;11. Rododendron Simsii;12. Bauhinia Galpinii;13. Tagets Patula;14. Cuphea Llavea;15. Crocus Sativas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.