- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Greenslade - Cactus Choir
- Write a Review
- #K69948 000000000 K69948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1976 album featuring original sleeve artwork. Cactus Choir is former Greenslade...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1976 album featuring original sleeve artwork. Cactus Choir is former Greenslade, Chris Farlowe and Colosseum keyboardist Dave Greenslade's first solo full-length release. The album features Tony Reeves (bass), Simon Phillips (drums) and Mick Grabham (guitar) among others. The artwork for the album sleeve is by Roger Dean. Dave Greenslade has had a long and successful career, and including playing in a reformed Colosseum.;Track List:1. Pedro's Party;2. Gettysburg;3. Swings and Roundabouts;4. Time Takes My Time;5. Forever and Ever;6. Cactus Choir: (A) the Rider (B) Greeley and the Rest (C) March at Sunset;7. Country Dance;8. Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.