- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Hause - Bury Me In Philly
- Write a Review
- #K62335 000000000 K62335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing incudes digital download. Dave Hause is a busy dude. Fresh off a run supporting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing incudes digital download. Dave Hause is a busy dude. Fresh off a run supporting Bad Religion and Against Me! And hot on the heels of one of the best punk releases of 2016 - The Facon's Gather Up The Chaps - Hause drops his third solo album Bury Me In Philly via Rise Records. The album was co-produced by Eric Bazilian, the guitar player and songwriter/vocalist for Philadelphia band The Hooters, who Hause calls, "a childhood local hero," along with William Wittman, producer and engineer of albums by Mick Jagger, Cyndi Lauper, and countless others artists. If you're a fan of the more Americana-inspired era of Hause's band The Loved Ones or just like epic rock anthems, then you'll dig lead track "With You." It's a got ripping guitar solo, relatable lyrics and a hook so sharp that Hause's fellow troubadour Chuck Ragan could catch a walleye on it. However, what's maybe most impressive is the fact that Hause can sing, "Dance with me, we'll all be dead soon," during the song's chorus and make it sound inspiring rather than depressing. Hey, who couldn't use a little bit more of that right now?;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.