- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Mason - Certified Live
- Write a Review
- #K74820 000000000 K74820000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve with four-page insert. Certified Live is a live album by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve with four-page insert. Certified Live is a live album by former Traffic guitarist Dave Mason, which was released as a double-LP in 1976. It peaked on #78 in The Billboard 200 in 1977. Credits goes to Mike Finnigan, Jai Winding, Ron Nevison, Michael Dilbeck, and art director Ron Coro. Dave Mason built up a concert audience that didn't necessarily translate into a record-buying audience, and this double live album was intended to address that problem. The album demonstrate that Dave Mason had a tight touring band and a repertoire of Rock 'n' Roll standards to draw from, as well as such interesting acquisitions as the Eagles' 'Take It To The Limit' and the Spencer Davis Group's 'Gimme Some Lovin'. On the album are also some Columbia versions of earlier Mason songs as 'Feelin' Alright?', 'Pearly Queen', and 'Sad And Deep As You'.;Track List:1. Feelin' Alright;2. Pearly Queen;3. Show Me Some Affection;4. All Along the Watchtower;5. Take It to the Limit;6. Give Me a Reason Why;7. Sad and Deep As You;8. Every Woman;9. World in Changes;10. Goin' Down Slow;11. Look at You Look at Me;12. Only You Know and I Know;13. Bring It on Home to Me;14. Gimme Some Lovin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.