- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Matthews - Live At Luther College
- Write a Review
- L32738 000000000 L32738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:Live at Luther College is a live album by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds recorded at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:Live at Luther College is a live album by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds recorded at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, On February 6, 1996, Dave Matthews and guitarist Tim Reynolds played an intimate set at Iowa's Luther College, wowing fans with acoustic arrangements of Dave Matthews Band songs. The two hour-plus set included songs that would appear on that year's Crash, along with fan favorites "Granny" and "Deed Is Done" otherwise unreleased at the time of the 1999 debut of the Live At Luther College CD. VINYL LP 2 vinyl discs;Track List:1. One Sweet World;2. #41;3. Tripping Billies;4. Jimi Thing;5. Satellite;6. Crash Into Me;7. Deed Is Done;8. Lover Lay Down;9. What Would You Say;10. Minarets;11. Cry Freedom;12. Dancing Nancies;13. Typical Situation;14. Stream;15. Warehouse;16. Christmas Song;17. Seek Up;18. Say Goodbye;19. Ants Marching;20. Little Thing;21. Halloween;22. Granny;23. Two Step;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, BOXED SET, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.